TimeSavers is a trusted distributor of heavy duty storage racks from premium manufacturers such as Ridg-U-Rak, Interlake Mecalux and Bulldog Rack. From Drive-In and Pallet Flow Racks to Selective Pallet and Cantilever Racks, we have storage solutions for nearly any application.
We are a major authorized distributor for over a hundred material handling manufacturers. To get more information on our entire storage solutions, as well as find the exact solution you are looking for, please contact us directly.
Roll-formed Selective Pallet Rack is the most popular and versatile racking in the industry. It offers the best solutions for warehouses with palletized products and a wide variety of goods.
- 100% welded uprights
- Powder coating in 10 colors
- Massive bracing and base plates
- Solid corners
- Offset anchor holes
- Multiple decking options
Applications & Options:
- Universal application – Industrial, retail, or general warehousing
- Easily reconfigured for expansion
- Full accessibility of stored product
- Direct access to each pallet
- Simple stock management
- Adaptable to any product volume, weight or size
- Save costs by using Wide Span beams with selective end connectors
Cantilever Storage Rack Systems use arms that extend from the towers, which allows for unobstructed, frontal access to items. Materials of varying lengths can be stored. These racks are available as roll-formed or structural shapes.
Cantilever storage racks also allows for full use of space from side to side on each level, and it is possible to store items or materials of varying lengths without interference or modification to the rack structure.
Features & Benefits:
- Unobstructed access
- Storage flexibility
- Various lengths randomly stored
- Pipe, tubing and bar stock storage
- Lumber and wood products
- Appliances, furniture and electronics
- Automotive recyclers
- Rugs and bolts of fabric
- Unusually shaped items
Capacity (per unit): 1750 & 3500 lbs
Capacity (per arm): 250 lbs
Arm Length: 12”
Base Length: 18-¼ & 30”
No. of Arms: 14, 14 (double)(for Double Arm Column Units)
Weight: 165 & 215 lbs
Push Back Pallet Rack systems offer similar storage density as a drive-in pallet rack while improving selectivity and accessibility to a range of goods. Products are stored in lanes and rests on a system of carts-on-rails available in 2 to 6 pallets deep. From one aisle, pallets are stored by “pushing back” previously placed pallets with a new pallet on the next cart position. When the front pallet is retrieved, gravity causes the next pallet to move forward into a ready position.
The linked cart design provides smooth operation in the pallet rack system.
Push Back Pallet Rack systems provide a desirable combination of high density storage and pallet accessibility. Push Back Pallet Rack storage density equals that of drive-in pallet rack systems, yet all lanes can be accessed at any time. Lanes can also be filled from the aisle without affecting any other adjacent lanes above or below.
Features & Benefits:
- Higher utilization of available pallet positions than most storage systems
- Single aisle for more storage rack area
- Patented design
- Easy rolling carts with large coated wheels
- Low maintenance sealed bearings
- Linked carts
- Cart anti-lift-out devices
- Low cart stack height
- Lift trucks never enter the rack
- Universal product storage
- Aisle access to each pick face
- Large number of SKUs and pick faces
Standard Load: 3000 lbs
Drive-In / Drive-Thru pallet rack systems are a cost effective solution to high-density storage needs. Drive-In and Drive-Thru Pallet Rack Systems store product on continuous rails that allow lift trucks to enter the rack structure to place and retrieve pallets. Fewer aisles are required, allowing storage to be placed more densely.
Drive-In pallet rack uses a common entry/exit, while Drive-Thru rack has a separate entry and exit, needing two aisles and more space. Drive-In pallet rack systems are the highest density storage solution available. These “last-in, first-out” storage systems are ideal for warehousing similar products on like-sized pallets, or for cooler and freezer applications.
Drive-in pallet storage racks are available in a variety of rail styles. These options allow for a drive-in rack system that can fit any budget, and any load or ceiling height limitations.
Features & Benefits:
- Fewer aisles
- Increased storage space
- Depth of system virtually unlimited
- High volume SKU storage
- Freezer/Cooler storage
- Storage of common-sized pallets
- Seasonal items that move quickly out of inventory
Pallet Flow systems fully utilize the available storage space while ensuring the faces along the picking aisle remain regularly stocked. In this first-in/first-out (FIFO) system, pallets are loaded at the top end of a slightly inclined rack and glide at a controlled pace to the other side.
These heavy-duty systems are designed for years of trouble-free operation with rugged load-bearing wheels. Inventory turnover is fast and efficient, whether merchandise is moved strictly on pallets or as part of an order picking system.
Pallet Flow systems provide a large variety of layouts depending on the individual flow rates and order picking requirements. Ideal for freezer warehouses, food distribution or for storage of high-volume customer goods, pallet flow is also good for holding warehouses and dispatch areas where pallets need to be removed quickly.
- Ideal for material with expiration dates.
- Produces an almost solid volume of usable storage space.
- Provides savings in space, manpower and utilities.
Wire Mesh Decking
Each wire deck is reinforced with formed galvanized steel channels that are welded to the wire mesh. Wire decking is strong, safe and easy to install.
- Better Abrasion Resistance
- Improves Shop Appearance
- Promotes a Cleaner Environment
- Better Value
- Reflects More Light
- Longer Life
- Brighter Coating
- Metallically Bonded Coating
- A non-peel zinc coating
- Easily Installed
- Made in America
Rack Post Guard
- Post Rack Upright Protectors help prevent damage to rack uprights, shelving uprights, partitions and many other factory and warehouse structures.
- Heavy steel protectors provide a low cost method of reducing damage to expensive equipment and protecting personnel from falling rack structures hit by moving vehicles.
- Heavy duty 5 gauge steel protectors are easily mounted by securing to the concrete floor using four ½” diameter wedge anchors (optional).
- Post Protectors are painted in safety yellow hard glossy finish for a durable attractive appearance.
- Standard heights Include: 12″ 18″ & 24″ tall.
- Standard inside dimension width sizes from 4.5″-8.5″
- Height: 12-24”
- Inside Clearance: 4.5”, 6”, 8”
- Shipping Weight: 10-28 lbs
Rack guards protect your warehouse racks aisles from dangerous and costly forklift impacts
There are two options depending on your needs and budget; Heavy Duty and Standard Duty.
End of Aisle Rack Protectors provide superior protection to the end of aisle rack columns in your warehouse. They are designed to withstand impact from forklifts along with any other machine traffic throughout your facility, preserving the integrity of the racking systems where inventory is stored.
- Increase the life of your racking without costly replacement of damaged column legs
- Increased safety for your workers – prevent direct impacts from rack columns saving from possible rack dislodgement and or inventory damage and falls.
- Single Lefts and Rights or Double Ended for single rows of rack in 42″ or 48″ lengths
- Powder coated yellow for high visibility
- Heavy Duty (.375”) and Standard Duty (.25″) thickness available.
- Custom Sizes and extensions to fill spacer gaps available.
Extension Length: 42-62”
Angle Dimensions: 6”x 4”
Thickness: .25”, .375”
Shipping Weight: 22-88 lbs.